Understanding that capacity-building is central to the success of the diversity efforts on campus, the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is proud to partner with committees and task forces across academic and co-curricular units. These groups are charged with understanding challenges related to diversity in their particular units and developing programming, policy and knowledge required to address those challenges. While the committees and task forces have their own structure, focus and approach, each works in tandem with the Division to develop initiatives that are meaningful and responsive to each community.
- Department of Geology and Geography Diversity Committee
- Faculty Senate Inclusion & Diversity Committee
- Statler College of Engineering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Chair - Dr. Cerasela Dinu
- Health Sciences Diversity and Inclusion Council
- Chair - Julie Lockman, PhD
- Health Sciences Center Programs Committee
- John Chambers College of Business and Economics
- Chair - Dariane Drake
- School of Dentistry
- Chair - Juan Bugueno, DDS
- School of Medicine
- School of Nursing
School of Pharmacy
- Chair - Mary Euler, PharmD
- School of Public Health Task Force
- Chair - Linda Alexander, EdD
- College of Law
Department of Psychology
- Contact - Dr. Amy Gentler, Ph.D.
School of Social Work Committee on Anti-racism, Equity, and Justice
- Chair - Dr. Ellen Hartnett, Ph.D.
Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Chair - Dr. Kathryn Williamson, Ph.D.